Co-Living with Purpose
We are dedicating La Casa de Milagros to be used as a co-living space. This is an invitation to live from inspiration, to be with others of a like mind who value the practice of A Course in Miracles and forgiveness and who wish to deepen in this experience. It is for those who are drawn to the teachings of David Hoffmeister and who have a desire to live close by and interact with the Living Miracles community.
Benefits of Co-living at La Casa de Milagros
- Living in a large property with inviting, open areas where residents can relax and connect as a group, as well as private bedrooms where you can unwind away from the crowd.
- Living with people from around the world who are equally passionate about A Course in Miracles and spiritual growth.
- Enjoying a community experience and still maintaining your own way of living. There is no structure of the community. You will be able to focus on your own projects, adventures, and priorities.
- Free access to Living Miracles’ monthly online retreat.
- In-house library that features books of David Hoffmeister and other spiritual authors.
- Inviting Living Miracles community to facilitate movie sessions and group discussions, etc.
- Easy access to all Living Miracles events in Mexico and collaborative projects.
- Free access to Living Miracles’ Mystical Mind Training online program if you make a three-month or longer rental.
- Discounted retreat fee for our annual March Mexico retreat if you make a six-month or longer rental.
Living Miracles Community
The Living Miracles core community are housed 15 minutes drive from La Casa de Milagros. Living Miracles is a community devoted to the purpose of awakening with the teachings of A Course in Miracles and David Hoffmeister. Over the years, we have received the invaluable gift of living in a community with a shared purpose. We want to open our hearts to anyone and everyone who seeks to deepen their spiritual practice in a community setting based on Self-responsibility and expanded awareness through intuitive listening and supporting the whole.
Living Miracles may organize in-person weekend retreats onsite during the year. You will have the opportunity to participate or support during these retreats. In March each year, there will be a week-long retreat with David Hoffmeister on-site. Long-term residents (six months or longer) are welcome to participate in this annual event for a reduced retreat fee.