$275 per person, per month
- Shared bedrooms, mostly bunk beds
- Nearby shared bathroom
- When you book a bed in a shared room, we will be assigning your exact bed and room based on availability. We keep our shared rooms gender-specific, and we sometimes shift them month-to-month (turning a men’s bunk into a women’s bunk or vice-versa) depending on how many women we have versus men. Therefore, booking these shared room beds requires a willingness to be flexible.
- Room rental is on a month-to-month basis starting on the first of each month.
- The payment shown is a deposit for the first and last month of your stay. Ongoing monthly rent shall be paid at the beginning of each month.
- You'll receive payment instructions after your application has been confirmed. All payments are non-refundable.
- Most airlines are now requiring a COVID Molecular Test (also known as a “viral test) to be taken within 72 hours of travel, and to present a negative result to the airline before flying. As part of our own guidance, we too are now making this requirement for anyone coming to our community. Therefore, whether you plan to fly here or drive (or even if you're already in the area), you will need to have a COVID Molecular Test taken 1-3 days prior to travel and to send proof of a negative result to us before you arrive. If you have any questions or considerations about this, please contact us.