La Casa de Milagros
Set amidst the vibrant, sunny and cheerful town of Chapala, Mexico, La Casa de Milagros is the perfect place to nurture the spirit, drawing together those who have a deep call for Awakening. La Casa is a monastic A Course in Miracles center which has been used for devotional stays and retreats since 2014. It now offers Prayer Stays and an Internship Program, all for those with a deep and sincere Calling to Awaken!
A Course in Miracles Monastic Center
The programs offered at La Casa de Milagros are primarily focused on the mystical teachings of Jesus as found in A Course in Miracles, and the demonstration of those teachings by modern-day mystic David Hoffmeister. We focus on the experience of truth rather than on the intellectual understanding of it. Like modern-day monks in a cloistered monastery, those who live here full time have devoted their life to Awakening and steward this property with great care and reverence.
Here at La Casa de Milagros, we have private rooms (for a single person or a couple), as well as shared rooms. All rooms have access to shared kitchen and laundry facilities. Please click here to find more information about what’s included.
There are two bedrooms in the casita. Each room has its own en suite bathroom. The casita has a spacious kitchen and dining area.
This spacious room overlooks the garden and shares a bathroom with the neighboring bedroom.
This beautiful room in the center of the property comes with an en suite bathroom and a spacious lounge room.
- Free access to and participation in online events with David Hoffmeister and Living Miracles (broadcast in gathering room)
- All utilities and WiFi internet
The common areas of this large property offer:
- A prayer room with full library of spiritual books
- A vegetable garden that grows vegetables and tropical fruits (used for our daily meals).
- A large swimming pool
- Fully equipped kitchens and dining rooms, as well as outdoor dining area by the pool
- Expansive indoor and outdoor area for meditation and relaxation
- A fully equipped movie gathering / session room
- Laundry facilities
What’s Not Included
- Transportation (Local Uber, taxi and bus are very convenient and affordable options)
- “Special” food items outside of the meals we serve. Cooking your own meals or eating out are both very easy and cheap options (for Prayer Stay guests only).