La Casa de Milagros
Set amidst the vibrant, sunny and cheerful town of Chapala, Mexico, La Casa de Milagros is the perfect place to nurture the spirit, drawing together those who have a deep call for Awakening. “La Casa” is a fully furnished and well-maintained property that has been used for A Course in Miracles (ACIM) devotional stays and retreats since 2014. It now offers Prayer Stays, a quarterly Mystery School and an ongoing Internship Program, all for those with a deep desire for Awakening!
There are eight spacious private rooms (for a single person or a couple), as well as shared rooms. All rooms have access to shared kitchen and laundry facilities. Please click here to find more information about what’s included.
There are two bedrooms in the casita. Each room has its own en suite bathroom. The casita has a spacious kitchen and dining area.
Includes an en suite bathroom. This room shares a kitchenette & lounge area with the neighboring Awareness suite.
This spacious room overlooks the garden and shares a bathroom with the neighboring bedroom.
This beautiful room in the center of the property comes with an en suite bathroom and a spacious lounge room.
- Free access to and participation in online events with David Hoffmeister and Living Miracles (broadcast in gathering room)
- All utilities and internet
- Cleaner and gardener service for common areas
As well as your own room, you can enjoy the common area of this large property, which offers:
- A vegetable garden that grows vegetables and tropical fruits
- A large swimming pool
- Fully equipped kitchens and dining rooms, as well as outdoor dining area by the pool
- Expansive indoor and outdoor area for meditation and relaxation
- A fully equipped movie gathering room
- Laundry facilities
What’s Not Included
- Transportation (Local Uber, taxi and bus are very convenient and affordable options)
- “Special” food items outside of the meals we serve. Cooking your own meals or eating out are both very easy and cheap options.